10:45 a.m. – Advocacy and Media
11:45 a.m. – Luncheon – DMV UPDATE
Bring your questions and learn about DMV’s present and future requirements for foreign nationals to obtain driver’s licenses.
- Mr. T.N. Prakash - Motorist Services Programs Consultant for the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Deborah Roby - Chief, Bureau of Credentialing Services, Division of Motorist Services. Ms. Roby is the Chief for all of the State offices of the agency. She is responsible for all Motorist Services functions in all agency offices in the State, including Motor Vehicles and Driver Licenses. She has very much been involved in all aspects of management in her several decades of experience.
- Diana Baker – Program Manager, Broward Region
- Oscar Tolmos – Program Manager – Miami-Dade Region
- Lester Atkins – Supervisor, Document Validation Unit
1111 PARROT JUNGLE TRAIL (Off I-395)
MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA
On-line Luncheon Registration:
- $35/non-members (must be accompanied by a member)
Registration at the Door:
- $40/non-members (must be accompanied by a member)
- Space is limited to First Come, First Served Seating
- Walk-in registrants may be turned away if full capacity is reached
- No Credit Cards Accepted at the Door
Parking Fee: $5.00 per vehicle
Note: Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until noon on Monday, March 18, 2013. If you make a reservation, and do not cancel by the deadline, and do not attend, you must still pay the luncheon fees above. If you are having technical difficulties with registering for the event, then please contact Evan Shane at (954) 772-8782 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss the registration deadline due to technical difficulties, you will be required to register at the door on the day of the event and pay the on-site registration rate.